hello

Started by zinc, July 20, 2017, 02:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zinc

Diagnosed with c-ptsd in therapy, but had to stop due to lack of funds.  What do you do when you realise a situation that you are in is dangerous? 

writetolife

Hello,

If you feel that you or a minor is in immediate danger please leave the area and call 9-1-1. 

I am certainly not in a place to determine what type of reaction the situation warrants. But, by all means, trust your intuition on this.
My recommendation is to contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline or chatline 800-799-safe
http://www.thehotline.org/

or the national childabuse hotline at 800-422-4453, depending on your age and if you are in the US. 

You might try these if you are in the UK
Women's Aid National Domestic Violence Helpline
0345 023 468

The Samaritans
0845 790 9090

When you can, please do update us.  I'm praying for you.   

Blueberry

Sending you strength and courage to find the right help for you at the moment in real life. If it helps  :hug:

zinc

Thanks so much for replying writetolife, for the helpful  links and for your prayers.  I don't feel able to share too much of what's going on at the  moment on a public forum but I'm very thankful to be here.

I've just started reading Pete Walkers book.  I'm OK but have just realised how vulnerable my situation is.

Zinc
Quote from: writetolife on July 20, 2017, 05:49:58 AM
Hello,

If you feel that you or a minor is in immediate danger please leave the area and call 9-1-1. 

I am certainly not in a place to determine what type of reaction the situation warrants. But, by all means, trust your intuition on this.
My recommendation is to contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline or chatline 800-799-safe
http://www.thehotline.org/

or the national childabuse hotline at 800-422-4453, depending on your age and if you are in the US. 

You might try these if you are in the UK
Women's Aid National Domestic Violence Helpline
0345 023 468

The Samaritans
0845 790 9090

When you can, please do update us.  I'm praying for you.

zinc

Quote from: Blueberry on July 20, 2017, 02:34:38 PM
Sending you strength and courage to find the right help for you at the moment in real life. If it helps  :hug:

Thanks for your kind reply.  I'm just trying to process stuff right now.

Zinc

Lingurine

zinc, welcome, whenever you are ready to write about your situation, we are here for you. I hope you are okay.

Lingurine

Kizzie

Welcome Zinc  :heythere:  - we're here when you feel like posting more.  :yes: