Isn't it ironic

Started by clarity, July 11, 2017, 05:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarity

That we who fawn are crippled by the need to please others, when they clearly don't like us anyway!!

What a waste of time.

I for one, vote for Fabstinence.

No more Fawnicating.

:thumbdown: for all things Fawn.

Yawning at the Fawning.

' And lo, one day there was a mighty storm, and it was the Fawnstorm, and it blew in from the frozen North, a wind so cold, it froze the words 'Yes' as they fell from wounded lips, and they shattered on the ground.  And the wind blew into the hearts and souls of those who fawned and stopped them in their tracks, and they all heard a whisper deep within themselves, and the whisper was ' no'..... and the frozen wind whirled around the tiny 'no's' and lifted them up and out of the mouths of those who fawned, and their 'No's emerged hard and strong like steel.  And from that day forth, there was no more worshipping at the altar of the Yes, and cobwebs soon covered it, and the freed ones danced in the streets together and marvelled at the broken chains around each others ankles '

Three Roses

I absolutely LOVE this!! Do you mind if I use part of it for my new signature? :D  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Fawnicating!! hahaha

Elphanigh

That is so wonderful! Thank you :cheer:

clarity

So pleased it hit the spot!  Was fun to write.... yes of course.. use it with many blessings!   ;D

tea-the-artist

i love love love this!! ;D :applause: so beautiful and uplifting! Yawning at the Fawning is genius i had to chuckle at that!

Lingurine

I'm pawning the fawning
Give it away
To someone
Something else
Suits me better
Drawing like a child
On the walls
Pawning is the drowning
Of the child

Lingurine

sanmagic7

brilliant, clarity.  truly brilliant.  stop the fawnication!!   big hug.

Candid

Fawnication! :rofl: Clarity, what a ripper of a post!  :applause: