Wanting to be re born

Started by Boatsetsailrose, May 06, 2017, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatsetsailrose

Hi
I keep getting this deep sense that I want to be reborn and be a baby/ child.. again, to re experience my whole experience with a kind and loving family ...
how life would have been different

Then my friend reminds me I am being re born in recovery and I get to re parent myself

Wish I had someone to take care of me though

sanmagic7

yeah, wouldn't that be loverly?  to have someone cherish you as you were meant to be cherished as a baby and child?  to be validated all over the place for just being you?  to be encouraged in a pos. way instead of thru insults, mocking, teasing, etc.  to be given reasonable expectations, consistent boundaries, compassion for hurt.  to be listened to without judgment, guided gently and with care as we grow and discover the new challenges that life brings as we become older?  to learn what to look for that is abusive, not good for us at work and in relationships?  to know ourselves, dark and light, but with tolerance, acceptance, and security that we are human, and there's nothing wrong with that?  to know where blame and shame belong, and allow it to be there with the others instead of carrying it around for them?  to live a life free of guilt and fear because we trust ourselves to do the best we can at any particular moment, in any given situation?

yeah, wouldn't it be loverly?

Dee

I love your honesty.  The hardest thing I have come to accept is no one can take care of me but me.  Sucks, but for me that ship has sailed.  Now, when I look to someone to take care of me it turns abusive.

Still, wouldn't it be nice?  I wish it were possible.  It is right up there with the magic eraser I also want so much.

Boatsetsailrose

Thank you San magic
When I see all the areas and ways good parenting effects a person positively it blows me away .... then I get to see the areas I can work on so thank you for this ..
I feel very grateful for this community and all the suggestions and ways to heal .

Boatsetsailrose

Hi dee
Yes, for me it's having the energy to parent myself ... still it is happening and I'm awaiting trauma therapy which is hopeful

My little girl is so broken and sad - I love her and acknowledge her ( when I remember ) my heart is opening

Being loved is such a gift

Fightsong

yes, that , all of that, that would be nice.