If you were in any doubt where your pain might come from

Started by Hazy111, April 14, 2017, 01:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazy111

Candid

Thanks for this, Hazy. I followed the link to Soul Loss and from there to https://lonerwolf.com/soul-retrieval/ So this is why I barely have the energy to get out of bed, much less do anything once I'm up. The causes are:

1. Any form of abuse, e.g. sexual, emotional, physical or mental.
2. An event of prolonged grief, pain and fear that made you feel helpless or impotent.
3. Deep-seated addictions e.g. substance dependency.
4. A near-death or out-of-body experience.
5. Being forced to act against your morals.
6. An experience of intense rejection or abandonment.
7. Witnessing the unexpected death of someone.
8. A sudden and shocking accident.
9. Entering a relationship without strong boundaries of Self (resulting in an unhealthy relationship and losing your personal power).

I've had seven of the nine and think I need to locate a shaman!  Thanks again.

Hazy111

Hi Candid, glad it helped and not triggered.

I think i totally disassociated as a child and i dont have clear memories good or bad, just anxiety and fear mainly but dont know why.  The depresssions and paranoia confirm all was not well.  I think thats why i sometimes question myself, was it that bad?  did it really happen?

Well i know it did and these articles help me realize it too..im not making it up.

Quote from: Candid on April 14, 2017, 10:12:44 AM
So this is why I barely have the energy to get out of bed, much less do anything once I'm up.

Yes, i can relate, People who had good enough parenting just dont experience this

Good luck with your recovery

sanmagic7

thanks, hazy.  i got 6 of these, most of them coming in adulthood.  good list, and thanks for posting it.  it's pretty amazing what these types of experiences can do to someone over the long haul.  big hug.

Maceo

Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm just starting to explore my childhood roots and found the content of this article very validating.