Greetings and Gratitude

Started by Earthbound Misfit, I, February 17, 2017, 09:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earthbound Misfit, I

Grateful for a welcoming space to learn more, share experiences, and feel supported. 

My cptsd trail began at the age of 13, as far as I can remember, and continued in various painful ways, and at the hands of many, until the age of 30-ish.  I'll soon be 50 and look forward to seeing how the next half century plays out as I continue to learn how to more healthily navigate and nurture self. 

After many years of trials and tribulations within the medical and mental health arenas, I've found my fork, my breath, and my a-tension to be my most effective tools in managing my overall wellness, which helped everything else fall more naturally into an increasingly comfortable place, but there's still some deep damage that will never be undone. 

Of course, I had to be catapulted into a drastic lifestyle change via a medical emergency as I never seem to ease into helpful things gracefully, by any means.  Glad this space exists.  Thanks for having me.  Peace.

Three Roses

Hello and welcome, Earthbound Misfit, I! Glad to have you here :hug:

Kizzie

Hey EB, welcome to OOTS!  :heythere:  I assume by fork you mean eating in a more healthy manner, but not sure what you mean by "a-tension"  :Idunno: