Non epileptic seizures

Started by MLG83, February 12, 2017, 01:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLG83

;D :stars: so I passed out at work and they couldn't wake me up I was cleared as normal on just about every test they gave haven't got the EEG results back yet but the doctor said he thinks what it is is non epileptic seizures and in reading the information about non epileptic seizures he could be right I just recently started diving into my past I've been to the new counselor two times and have been looking up many articles and books on post-traumatic stress disorder and their chapters on childhood sexual abuse I guess I'm more looking for information on if this is happened to anyone else

Three Roses

How scary!  :'( :'(

No, I've not had that happen. Post more about it when you find info that's good, please. I've not even heard of that.  ???

MLG83

Well it happened again I am now on a constant video EEG to see if that pnes is indeed what this is   :'(

Three Roses

Fascinating stuff! Thanks for those links  :thumbup:

MLG83

Diagnosis confirmed start working on it hardcore Monday cognitive behavior therapy on Monday and then EMDR on Tuesday this will continue  weekly until there are no more episodes I can not work or drive now the amount of things that my brother has taken from me is astronomical 😡