Grateful for all you beautiful survivors

Started by samantha19, November 16, 2016, 12:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samantha19

I am being icky but I just wanted to say I am so grateful for the support I have recieved here, so many times.
People here understand. It is so nice and therapeutic to be validated and have the rational counsel of others.
This is a place filled with love and warmth and I'm grateful tonight.
I had a really bad flashback or two the past few days and I'm feeling good and healthier again, and I just feel really filled with gratitude for this group :-)
I'm glad you're all alive and I find you to be beautiful people in your honesty, integrity, kindness and strength. Keep shining  :hug:

sanmagic7

well, i hardly found that icky!  i thought it was pretty cool, personally.  and, i can totally relate.  right beside you on this one!

meursault

That's a sentiment many of us can probably agree with!  I wish I could be more helpful to others here right now, because it sure makes me grateful to have all of you too!

Meursault

Jdog

Much gratitude for everyone here who is sharing their recovery with all who happen upon the site.  It really makes a difference, knowing that we are not alone in the struggle.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Kizzie

I agree that you're not being icky at all Samantha.  It was actually lovely to open your post and read something from your heart to all of us.  Thank you for such a warm moment in my day and you keep on shining too :hug: