Hello. New here and looking for validation *trigger warning*

Started by Hardtolove13, November 02, 2016, 04:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLG83

What happened to you was sexual abuse I have had somewhat similar circumstances in my life I will create a new post with my soap opera life on it I don't say that to be discouraging it's just the way I feel about my life :Idunno:

Hardtolove13

Thank you all for the kind replies. Sorry I have been kind if absent. I  fgo through cycles of avoidence and pretend I don't need help like this forum provides...it's extremely comforting yo come back months later and see that you are all stI'll so supportI've

SM

Hardtolove13

Thank you for the kind replies. Sorry I have been sort of absent. I go through periods of avoidence where I feel like I don't need the sort of help that this forum provides...like I don't belong with you guys....like I don't deserve the sympathy. It's so comforting to come back to supportive replies even after months of being gone. Thank you all.

SM. you totally get me. And I get you. It's such a * position to be in. It's nice to know I'm not the only one going through a situation like ours. Thank you. ❤❤❤

bring em all in

I can relate. Please be assured you are welcome here and I appreciate you sharing and receiving support.