Adult Child Disabled Complex PTSD

Started by ashluvsbella, October 14, 2016, 03:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashluvsbella

I have complex PTSD. I moved in with my parents last year. They have emotional abused me and physiologically abused me to the point where now I'm past exhausted and worn thin. They don't care and sometimes I feel they hope I die. I am a survivor of intent to kill and kidnapping in 2011. I was diagnosed in 2012. They told my doctors I was okay here but a lot has happened. Now my boxer dog has gotten fleas from their yard over and over. They even one point told me they weren't there. I also had my mom look at me saying she was going to call the hospital and say I was a threat to her. Because I was crying and saying over and over I didn't want to die from exhaustion and abuse. I have never been so worried about my environment and scared for my life and health.

Three Roses

Hello and welcome, ashluvsbella! We're glad you've joined us.

I'm so sorry to hear about the terrifying ordeal you've been thru. My heart goes out to you, and I wish you peace and healing.

Please feel free to ask questions; we're all on this journey together and while the details vary in our stories, we are all living with the damage.

It may only be a virtual hug but it's here for you if you want it. :hug:

Dee

ashluvsbella

My dad flipped out and called me delusional and blames me for everything. At this point I have heard it all and its causing my health to suffer extremely bad consequences. I have no way out I feel. My cognitive functioning is disabled so bad from the chronic abuse. My complex ptsd has taken over completely. I can't disassociate or have hope. I realize that i got to get out and find a way soon or i don't have any chance.

sanmagic7

hey, ashluvsbella,

i can so relate to being physically disabled by abuse.  i'm going thru it right now, and it sucks big time.  it is not only exhausting, it wears away my spirit, so i know what you're talking about when you say you're worn thin.  i hope you can get out of there as soon as possible.  so sorry you're going thru it.  big hug to you.