Consideration for Entheogen/psychedelic use such as MDMA/Aya/Psilo for C-PTSD

Started by Satori60, August 18, 2016, 09:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satori60

I am not sure if I have missed this Topic somewhere on this site?
I am very curious to hear and share about others integration experiences, where some have got stuck, and their breakthroughs?

radical

I'm hoping to get into a hospital-based trial of ketamine.  If I do I can update you on how it goes.
I'm not really looking forward to it, if I do.  There is a risk of flash-backs, but it will be medically supervised. 

Dutch Uncle

Kizzie

Just a note of caution here folks that although there is research into the use of psychedelics in psychotherapy happening around the world, most of the psychedelics are illegal in most countries and the research is in the early stages. In addition, a fair amount of research is devoted to PTSD, rather than Complex PTSD so it's good to keep that in mind when reading about the research or anecdotal evidence. 

Satori - it might be an idea to just start up the conversation in the original thread about MDMA, MAPS, etc., here - http://outofthefog.net/C-PTSD/forum/index.php?topic=185.0

Satori60

Zorra

Quote from: Satori60 on August 18, 2016, 09:19:39 PM
I am not sure if I have missed this Topic somewhere on this site?
I am very curious to hear and share about others integration experiences, where some have got stuck, and their breakthroughs?

I've used MMJ as an entheogen for about 1.5 years and find it tremendously helpful in processing.